Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

I just got a call from my parents that my sister & her family have arrived. Let the holiday festivities begin!

The older I get, the more I seem to like Thanksgiving. In fact, it rivals Christmas as my favorite holiday. There's just something wonderful about gathering together with family (or friends) and enjoying one another's company over a meal filled with comfort foods. When you add to that the smell of roasting turkey and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, what's not to like?

Last year I posted a short pilgrim story that C had written in kindergarten. To be fair, I thought I would let K handle this year's tribute to the holiday.


I know I have a lot to be thankful for. Now I can add the fact that I'm not a turkey to my list of blessings.

May your your turkey be juicy, may your gravy be smooth and may you enjoy the smiles and laughter of those around you.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: