Tuesday, November 30, 2010

simple color

Ta-da!

Here's a preview of this year's Christmas card.

I took the picture when we were outside decorating the big tree & Mr. Crackers & I liked it so much that we decided to go with it as our card this year. And as an added bonus Mr. Crackers & I (and even more importantly our family photograper -- also known as my Dad) all get to take a year off trying to get all 4 of us to look in the right direction while smiling. A task that often took few glasses of wine to recover from.



In Living Color Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


I even managed to get it ordered before December (by the skin of my teeth). Now I just need to get them in the mail...

2 comments:

momevers said...

Very cute, but you get to tell Dad he's out of a job :).

Karen said...

Just this year...we'll use his services again I promise!