Thursday, March 19, 2009

Red Red Wine

Sunday evening we went to my parents house for dinner. Being close to our family was the whole reason we moved back to Ohio four years ago. I'm so glad we made the decision to come home.

There's nothing in the world my two hooligans love more than spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. I think Grandma & Grandpa feel the same way.


Of course, it's probably good we don't come over to visit every day.




I think a few days of rest in between our visits is probably a good thing.




We wouldn't want to wear out our welcome.



It looks like there is no help for Grandpa from the peanut gallery this evening. He's on his own.

That's OK though, Grandpa believes in the restorative powers of red wine. It looks like it's working for him.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks just like a scene of my kids and their cousins with their Papa! He too believes in the restoration powers of red wine! GO GRANDPAS!

momevers said...

What a guy! Can't help lovin' him.