Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - The year in pictures...

Last year I did recap of the year in pictures. Since I can't really think of anything better to do this year, I've gone ahead and done it again. Here is the year in pictures from the House of Crackers.


January - Fun in the snow!


February - Family goes on a Disney Cruise...pictures go missing from Mrs. Crackers' hard drive. Imagine cute (yet mischevious) children smiling in front of blue carribean skies. (I think I know what I will be doing this afternoon. Something tells me I will be trying to recover files from my recycling bin. oops!)



March - Finally a warm day! C celebrates by wearing cones on his head.



April - A perfect day at the zoo.




May - A Mother's Day weekend shopping trip!




June - K playing in the sand on family vacation in Hilton Head.




July - A visit with cousins...Mia & Aidan come for a week of fun.





August - C plays soccer... season seems to last 6 years.






September - K is finally old enough to take ballet lessons...there is much rejoicing!





October - A visit from our good friend Karen






November - A great smile from K on a beautiful fall day.




December - A holiday hug that warms a Mom's heart. For a moment all is quiet in the House of Crackers until C decides to grab K's new present from her for a closer look.


Happy New Year from the House of Crackers. May 2010 bring you health, peace & happiness!

No comments: