Wednesday, December 31, 2008


2008 - A year in pictures from the House of Crackers

January
My hooligans watching a little TV together
(without fighting over who should sit where - a minor miracle)



February
The Cracker Family does Disney





March
Wow - Mr. Crackers builds a snowman larger than any member of the family.
It takes weeks to melt away




April
(not really - this is also March. I just didn't take any good pictures in April)

All dressed up on Easter Sunday.




May
A reluctant flower - Mother's Day pageant @ C's pre-school


June
Vacation with all of the extended Cracker Family in North Carolina.

(I am craving a little warm beach time right now!)


July
With friends at the local balloon festival



August
K & C head off for the first week of school.


August #2
My 20th High School reunion: not at all scary like I initially feared!
Had a terrific time with"old" friends!

September
C has fun in the first batch of leaves that fall.

October
Halloween fun

November
Sadie just hates having her picture taken.
She must've been a paparazzi-shy celebrity in her past life.

December
The family Christmas card
Happy New Year from my House of Crackers to yours!
I hope 2009 brings you and your loved ones health and happiness!

No comments: