Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The final hours....

The presents are all wrapped.
The reindeer food has been sprinkled on the lawn.
The Christmas outfits are laid out on the beds.
K is taking a short nap.

We head to church in an hour to kick off our Christmas festivities. This year we'll head to my parent's church to celebrate with them. Then it's back to their house for a wonderful dinner followed by some dessert shared with neighbors we have known and loved since I was a very small girl.

Then it's time to open a few gifts before returning home to get my hooligans down for thier "long winters nap" & so Mr. Crackers & I can fill stockings and get ready for the early morning wake-up call from those very same hooligans.

Tomorrow morning the family will come to our house for a new tradition - brunch at the House of Crackers. Hopefully I've purchased everything I need for the casserole & quiche. If not, I'm sure I can throw something else together. At this point I'm just enjoying the ride.

Merry Christmas to you and yours from the House of Crackers!

1 comment:

momevers said...

Merry Christmas Cracker Family from those who are proud to call you family. Shhh, I think I hear bells, could it possibly be...