Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Cards


In honor of the fact that I finally got my Christmas cards mailed today, here is an early preview of the family photo that will grace the front of the card this year. Not too shabby. Some (namely me) would even say it looks professionally done.

I owe a Thank You (get it? a big thank you? Yes I know I am a dork!) to my Dad who patiently tried to capture the attention of both of my hooligans while we froze outside without our coats in 25 degree weather. This because I thought it would be "really cool" to get a picture in front of the big pine tree in our front yard. Never mind that it was freezing outside that day. Maybe that's why we all looked a little pale in the photo this year.

Well, I do have to say one thing, the cold temperature was a good motivator!
"Smile for Grandpa kids and then Mommy will let you go back in the house."
Thankfully my hooligans' need for warmer temps overrode their need to ham it up in front of the camera. We were able to get the photo done in just a few minutes - a record for us.

Thanks again Dad, I love the picture!

No comments: