Monday, December 21, 2009

It's that time of year again...Happy Birthday Linda!

In honor of my sister Linda's birthday last year, I posted some pictures from her past. Since I happen to enjoy embarrassing her commemorating her birthday this way, I thought I'd do the same thing this year.


Happy 38th Birthday Linda. Hope you enjoy the day (& the pictures!)



An Easter picture (I think). Is it just me, or does my dress look a little short? It also looks like someone (dressed in yellow) needs a diaper change...


It's not just a hat - it's a pair of sunglasses too!

I'd make fun of your pants in this shot, but what would be the point?


Now, I'll make fun of your pants!




Aww...it's an Olan Mills Wagon Wheel shot from the early eighties. Look how cute you are! I love those freckles!






Happy 38th Birthday Linnie Linda! Hope you had a great day. I love you!








1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow....that's a lot of ugly pants in one post :-) Oddly - I remember those scary overalls fondly. Thanks for the tribute sis...love you :-)